The package «Toronto, Niagara Falls and the Thousand Island» includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Free Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Superior hotel accommodations (free wi-fi) for 2 nights located in the Toronto area of Mississauga.
- 2 full buffet breakfasts
- Orientation bus tours of Toronto, Niagara Falls and its region with a bilingual tour guide
- Cruise of the Thousand Isles, departing from Ivy Lea (1 hour)
- Entrance and tour of the “Pillitteri Estates Winery”, including the tasting of 3 wines
- Stop at the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Stop at the Allans Gardens Conservatory
- Maps of Niagara Falls and Toronto
- Refreshments and snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included
What is not included: All of the meals (except for 2 breakfasts), Hornblower Cuises (option $$), gratuity (according to your level of satisfaction) to the accompanying guide (9-12$) and to the bus driver (9-12$) for the 3 days of service.
New Itinerary (subject to modifications without prior notice):
06:15am: Departure from Laval (Carrefour 440: 3956 Desserte Sud Autoroute 440, at the corner of boul. Curé-Labelle, in front of Centre Hi-Fi). **No exceptions**
07:00am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros). **No exceptions**
10:15am: Cruise tour of the Thousand Islands departing from Ivy Lea.
11:30am: Departure towards Toronto with a stop for lunch.
04:00pm: Arrive at Toronto City Hall located in the heart of downtown just steps away from Yonge Street, Eaton Center & Dundas Square for supper and free time. Possibility of drop-off at the CN Tower ($), Ripley’s Aquarium ($) or the Hockey Hall of Fame ($).
08:30pm: Departure from Toronto towards the hotel for check-in. (35 min)
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
08:30am: Departure from the hotel for a day of discovery of the Niagara region.
10:00am: Guided tour of the Pillitteri Estates Winery including the tasting of 3 wines.
11:30pm: Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake for lunch and free time.
02:00pm: Stop on the site of The Battle of Queenston Heights and the famous Floral Clock, followed by an orientation bus tour of Niagara Falls.
03:30pm: Arrive at the foot of busy Clifton Hill for supper and free time. You may take advantage of this time to discover the falls with «Hornblower Cruises» (not included), visit the magnificient Oakes Garden Theatre, try your luck at the Casino or simply enjoy a beautiful walk along the waterfalls..
09:00pm: Departure towards the hotel. (1hr 15min)
08:00am to 09:00am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure from the hotel with luggage towards Toronto.
09:30am: Orientation bus tour of Toronto with a one-hour stop at the Allans Gardens Conservatory, one of Toronto’s oldest parks which includes six greenhouses.
12:30am: Stop at Toronto’s Distillery District for lunch and free time.
02:30pm: Departure towards Montreal.
Stop at The Big Apple and then for supper.
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros).
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Carrefour 440: 3956 Desserte Sud Autoroute 440, at the corner of boul. Curé-Labelle, in front of Centre Hi-Fi).