The package «Boston and the witches of Salem at Halloween» includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Superior hotel accommodations for 2 nights (free wifi) located 25 minutes from Boston
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- 3 1/2 hour orientation bus and walking tour of Boston, with a bilingual tour guide (includes the North End and Little Italy, the Navy Yard and the USS Constitution, Harvard Square and much more)
- 2 hour walking tour of Boston with a bilingual tour guide (the Freedom Trail, from Boston Common to Quincy Market, walking through Beacon Hill and much more).
- Walking tour of Salem with a bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Salem Witch Museum
- Official tour guide book of Boston
- Maps of Boston and Salem
- Refreshments and snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included
What isn’t included:
All of the meals (except for 2 breakfasts), gratuity (according to your level of satisfaction) to the accompanying guide (9-12$), and to the bus driver (9-12$) for the 3 days of service.
Itinerary (subject to modifications without prior notice):
04:15am: Departure from Laval (Carrefour 440: 3956 Desserte Sud Autoroute 440, at the corner of boul. Curé-Labelle, in front of Centre). **No exceptions**
05:00am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros). **No exceptions**
Stop at the Duty Free.
Stop halfway for breakfast/break.
01:00pm: Arrive in Copley Square, Boston, for lunch.
03:00pm: Walking tour of Boston (2 hours).
05:00pm: Free time in Quincy Market, the North End (Little Italy) and the port.
09:00pm: Departure from Quincy Market towards the hotel for the check-in.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
08:30am: Departure towards Boston.
09:00am: Orientation bus and walking tour of Boston (3 and a half hours).
01:00pm: Free time in Harvard Square, Cambridge, for lunch and shopping at the Harvard Coop.
03:00pm: Departure towards Salem.
04:00pm: Walking tour of Salem (1 hour)
06:00pm: Entrance to the Salem Witch Museum.
07:00pm: Free time for supper and to explore the animated streets of Salem.
09:00pm: Departure from salem towards the hotel.
08:00am to 09:00am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure from the hotel with luggage towards Boston.
09:30am: Free time in Boston to visit the aquarium, a museum, go on a cruise or for some shopping at Downtown Crossing. Lunch.
02:00pm: Departure from Boston towards Montreal.
Stop halfway for dinner/break.
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros).
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Carrefour 440: 3956 Desserte Sud Autoroute 440, at the corner of boul. Curé-Labelle, in front of Centre).