Exploring the Big Apple
The «I love New York even more» package includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Recently renovated superior hotel accommodations for 3 nights (free wifi) located 20 minutes from Times Square with easy accessibility by means of public transportation
- 3 hot breakfasts
- Orientation bus tour of New York City with a bilingual tour guide (4 hours) (Central Park, Harlem, The High Line, Greenwich Village, Soho, 9/11 Memorial and much more)
- Orientation walking tour of Times Square and 5th Avenue (90 min)(Broadway, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trump Tower and much more)
- Cruise to admire the Statue of Liberty from up close (75 minutes)
- Map of New York
- Snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included.
What is not included:
All of the meals (except for 3 breakfasts), gratuity (according to your level of satisfaction) to the local tour guide (2-3$), to the accompanying guide (16-20$), and to the bus driver (16-20$) for the 4 days of service.
** TRAVEL PROTOCOL FOR THE UNITED STATES (STARTING OCTOBER 1, 2022) **
Wearing a mask on board the bus is optional
Here are the current requirements to enter the United States:
- VISA or ESTA (to complete at least 72 hours prior to the departure) and 6.00$ US cash for non-canadian passengers only
Here are current requirements to return to Canada:
It is highly recommended to have travel insurance (such as that of the Blue Cross offered by Frenzy Tours)
Itinerary (subject to modifications without prior notice):
*Please note that packages with a holiday weekend will depart 15 minutes earlier: Easter (April 15), Victoria Day (May 20), Labor Day (September 2) and Thanksgiving (October 7).
03:15am: Departure from Laval Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée). **No exceptions**
04:00am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros). **No exceptions**
Stop halfway for breakfast/break.
12:30pm: Arrive in Manhattan.
01:30pm: Walking tour of Times Square and the 5th Avenue (90 minutes). You will have the rest of the day free.
08:30pm: Shuttle from Times Square to the hotel for check in.
07:00am to 08:00am: Breakfast.
08:00am: Departure towards Manhattan.
08:30am: Orientation bus tour of New York City (4 hours).
12:30pm: Stop at South Street Seaport for lunch and free time.
02:15pm: Cruise to admire the Statue of Liberty from up close, as well as New York’s tallest sky-scrapers. (75 minutes)
03:45pm: Shuttle with choice of drop off in Chinatown/Little Italy or in Times Square. You will have the rest of the day free.
09:00pm: Shuttle from Greenwich Village towards Times Square.
09:30pm: Shuttle from Manhattan towards the hotel.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure towards Manhattan.
09:30am: Shuttle to Little Island NYC. Why not enjoy a walk on the High Line towards Hudson Yards, discover the Vessel and ascend the Edge? Free time.
09:00pm: Shuttle from Manhattan towards the hotel.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure from the hotel towards Manhattan. Choice of drop-off: Hudson Yards, Times Square or Central Park. Free time.
01:00pm: Departure from Times Square towards Montreal.
Stop halfway for dinner/break.
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros).
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée).