The package «Philadelphia and Washington» includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Superior hotel accommodations for 1 night (free wifi) located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia
- Superior hotel accommodations for 2 nights (free wifi) in Arlington, Virginia, located less than 5 minutes from a subway stop.
- 3 breakfasts
- 4 hour walking tour, then by bus (in two parts), of Philadelphia, with a bilingual guide (Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, City Hall, Love Park, the famous Rocky Balboa statue in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and much more)
- 4 hour city bus tour of Washington with a bilingual guide (White House, Capitol Hill, military cemetery of Arlington, including the grave of President John F. Kennedy, Vietnam Memorial and much more)
- 1 hour walking tour towards the National Mall (where the museums of the Smithsonian Institution and the Washington Monument are located) with a stop at Union Station
- Tour of the illuminated monuments of the National Mall and much more (Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial and World War II Memorial)
- Entrance and guided tour in English (translated by your tour guide) of the Eastern State Penitentiary (shoes covering feet are recommended)
- Free time in one of the many museums of the Smithsonian Institution
- Stop at the Philadelphia Reading Terminal Market and at Washington’s Union Station for lunch
- Official tour guide books and maps of Philadelphia and Washington
- Refreshments and snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included
What isn’t included:
All of the meals (except for 3 breakfasts), gratuity (according to your level of satisfaction) to the accompanying guide (12-16$), and to the bus driver (12-16$) for the 4 days of service.
*Please note that the September 4th package (Labor Day) will depart 15 minutes earlier.
Itinerary (subject to modifications without prior notice):
03:15am: Departure from Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée). **No exceptions**
04:00am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros). **No exceptions**
Stop for breakfast/break.
01:00pm: Arrive in Philadelphia and check-in at the hotel in City Center, followed by free time for lunch.
02:00pm: Walking tour (2 hours) of the historic district, followed by free time.
07:00am to 08:00am: Breakfast.
08:00am: Departure from the hotel with your luggage and orientation walking tour, then by bus (2 hours) of “The City of Brotherly Love”.
10:00am: Guided tour in English (translated into French) of the jail “Eastern State Penitentiary”, one of Al Capone’s numerous “homes” (shoes covering feet are recommended).
12:00pm: Stop at the Philadelphia’s Reading Terminal Market for lunch. This market dates back to 1892.
01:30pm: Departure towards Washington, District of Columbia.
04:30pm: Arrive in Washington’s animated Downtown/Penn Quarter/Chinatown neighborhood for a walking tour (1 hour) towards the National Mall.
06:00pm: Check-in at the hotel in Arlington, Virginia, located less than 5 minutes from a subway stop.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
08:30am: City bus tour of Washington (4 hours).
12:30pm: Free time for lunch at Union Station and to visit one of the numerous free museums of the Smithsonian Institution, such as the Air and Space Museum, where you could see the Spirit of St.Louis de Charles Lindbergh and the control module of Apollo 11.
08:00pm: Departure from the hotel by bus for a tour of several monuments from the National Mall, at the moment where they are illuminated.
10:00pm: Return to the hotel.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast
08:30am: Departure from the hotel with luggage towards Montreal.
Stop for lunch/break.
Stop for dinner/break.
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros).
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée).