Travel guidelines with Frenzy Tours
As we are preparing for our first tour, here is some important safety protocols every traveler should be aware of before departing on a tour with Frenzy Tours.
- Wearing a mask on board the bus is mandatory at all times as per public health advice. Please bring your own masks and Frenzy Tours will have additional ones if needed.
- Frenzy Tours will provide each passenger a complementary sanitizer. We ask that you sanitize your sitting area space each day, as well as high touch areas in your hotel room.
- We ask that you keep the same seats on the bus for the duration for your tour.
Mandatory requirements needed to cross the US and Canadian borders:
- Passport (travel documents)
- Vaccination Passport (2 doses minimum)
- Need to download the ArriveCAN app and complete the necessary info before entering Canadian customs clearance. (You must use the ArriveCAN mobile app or login to ArriveCAN from a computer to record your vaccination status, proof of vaccination, quarantine and travel information)*Important: You don’t have a smartphone? Up to 72 hours before you arrive back to Canada, log into ArriveCAN from a computer to get your ArriveCAN receipt. Print your receipt and have it on hand when you travel.
*It is highly recommended to have travel insurance (such as that of the Blue Cross offered by Frenzy Tours)
For more info, please refer to Canadian Government Covid-19 Guidelines
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the particular entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory visited before you book your trip and travel with Frenzy Tours