Exploring the Big Apple
Please note that there will not be a stop at the duty free shop during this trip.
« I Love New York on New Year's Eve» package includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Superior hotel accommodations for 3 nights (free wifi) located 15 minutes from Times Square with easy accessibility by means of public transportation (please be advised that the pool at the hotel is presently closed)
- 3 breakfasts
- Orientation bus tour of New York City with a bilingual tour guide (4 hours) (Central Park, Harlem, The High Line, Greenwich Village, Soho, Ground Zero and much more)
- Orientation walking tour of Times Square and 5th Avenue (90 min)(Broadway, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trump Tower and much more
- Cruise to admire the Statue of Liberty from up close (75 minutes)
- Special shuttle service on New Year's Eve to and from Times Square
- Party favors for New Year's Eve
- Map of New York
- Snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included.
What is not included:
All meals (except for 3 breakfasts), gratuity (at your descretion) for the local tour guide (2-3$), accompanying guide (16-20$) and the bus driver (16-20$) for the 3 days of service
** TRAVEL PROTOCOL FOR THE UNITED STATES (STARTING OCTOBER 1, 2022) **
Wearing a mask on board the bus is optional
Here are the current requirements to enter the United States:
- VISA or ESTA for non-canadian passengers only (must be completed at least 72 hours before departure)
Here are current requirements to return to Canada:
It is highly recommended to have travel insurance (such as that of the Blue Cross offered by Frenzy Tours)
Itinerary (may change without prior notice):
Day 1 (Friday, December 29, 2023)
03:00am: Departure from Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin West, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée). **No exceptions**
03:45am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau En Gros). **no exceptions**
Stop halfway for breakfast/break.
12:30pm: Arrive In New York City.
01:00pm: Walking tour of Times Square and 5th Avenue with bilingual guide (90 min). Rest of day is free.
08:30pm: Shuttle from Times Square to the hotel for check in.
Day 2 (Saturday, December 30, 2023)
07:00am to 08:00am: Breakfast.
08:00am: Depart towards Manhattan.
08:30am: Orientation Bus Tour of New York City with bilingual guide (4 Hours).
12:30pm: Stop at South Street Seaport for lunch and free time.
02:15pm: Cruise to admire the Statue of Liberty from up close, as well as New York's tallest sky-scrapers. (75 minutes)
03:45pm: Shuttle bus with choice of drop off in Chinatown/Little Italy or in Times Square. Rest of the day is free.
09:00pm: Shuttle bus from Greenwich Village towards Times Square.
09:30pm: Shuttle bus from Manhattan to hotel.
Day 3 (Sunday, Decembre 31, 2023)
07:30am to 8:30am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure towards Manhattan.
09:30am: Shuttle to Little Island NYC. Why not enjoy a walk on the High Line towards Hudson Yards, discover the Vessel and ascend the Edge? Rest of the day free.
05:30pm: Shuttle bus from Manhattan towards hotel.
08:00pm: Shuttle from the hotel towards Times Square to celebrate New Year's Eve.
Day 4 (Monday, January 1, 2024)
01:15am: Shuttle bus from Manhattan towards hotel.
08:30am to 09:30am: Breakfast.
09:45am: Departure from hotel with luggage towards Manhattan.
01:00pm: Departure from Manhattan towards Montreal.
Stop halfway for dinner/break
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau En Gros)
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin West, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée).