** NEW TRAVEL PROTOCOL FOR THE UNITED STATES (STARTING OCTOBER 1, 2022) **
Wearing a mask on board the bus is optional
Here are the current requirements to enter the United States:
- Vaccination passport (2 doses minimum)
Here are current requirements to return to Canada:
- ArriveCan (optional to complete)
It is highly recommended to have travel insurance (such as that of the Blue Cross offered by Frenzy Tours)
The package «Boston and the witches of Salem at Halloween» includes:
- Transportation by luxury bus with movies and prize draws
- Bilingual accompanying guide from Frenzy Tours
- Recently renovated superior hotel accommodations for 2 nights (free wifi) located 25 minutes from Boston
- 2 hot breakfasts
- 3 1/2 hour orientation bus and walking tour of Boston, with a bilingual tour guide (includes the North End and Little Italy, the Navy Yard and the USS Constitution, Harvard Square and much more)
- 2 hour walking tour of Boston with a bilingual tour guide (the Freedom Trail, from Boston Common to Quincy Market, walking through Beacon Hill and much more).
- Walking tour of Salem with a bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Salem Witch Museum
- Official tour guide book of Boston
- Maps of Boston and Salem
- Snack on the bus
- All service fees, taxes, transfers and OPC funds are included
What isn’t included:
All of the meals (except for 2 breakfasts), gratuity (according to your level of satisfaction) to the accompanying guide (12-15$), and to the bus driver (12-15$) for the 3 days of service.
Itinerary (subject to modifications without prior notice):
04:15am: Departure from Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée). **No exceptions**
05:00am: Departure from Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros). **No exceptions**
Stop at the Duty Free.
Stop halfway for breakfast/break.
01:00pm: Arrive in Copley Square, Boston, for lunch.
03:00pm: Walking tour of Boston (2 hours).
05:00pm: Free time in Quincy Market, the North End (Little Italy) and the port.
09:00pm: Departure from Quincy Market towards the hotel for the check-in.
07:30am to 08:30am: Breakfast.
08:30am: Departure towards Boston.
09:00am: Orientation bus and walking tour of Boston (3 and a half hours).
01:00pm: Free time in Harvard Square, Cambridge, for lunch and shopping at the Harvard Coop.
03:00pm: Departure towards Salem.
04:00pm: Walking tour of Salem (1 hour)
06:00pm: Entrance to the Salem Witch Museum.
07:00pm: Free time for supper and to explore the animated streets of Salem.
09:00pm: Departure from salem towards the hotel.
08:00am to 09:00am: Breakfast.
09:00am: Departure from the hotel with luggage towards Boston.
09:30am: Free time in Boston to visit the aquarium, a museum, go on a cruise or for some shopping at Downtown Crossing. Lunch.
02:00pm: Departure from Boston towards Montreal.
Stop halfway for dinner/break.
09:30pm: Arrive in Montreal (4036 Sainte-Catherine Street West, in front of Bureau en Gros).
10:00pm: Arrive in Laval (Centropolis: 2777 Boul. Saint Martin W, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2Y7, in the parking lot in front of La Cordée).